Spinach and Clementine Salad
Baby spinach and clementines bursting with sweet juice are combined to make this easy and delicious Spinach and Clementine Salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
For the Salad:
- 5 cups packed baby spinach washed
- 4-5 clementines peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup unsalted toasted Marcona almonds (or regular almonds) coarsely chopped
- 1/4 small red onion sliced into thin slivers
- 2 tbsp crumbled soft goat cheese more to taste
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pure apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
For the dressing, combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and whisk until the dressing has emulsified. Set aside.
In a large bowl, top the baby spinach with the clementines, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well or serve the dressing on the side.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3595IU | Vitamin C: 47.2mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.6mg