Pistachio Crusted Salmon
With a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes, this Pistachio Crusted Salmon is both an easy and quick option for a weeknight dinner and also an elegant main for a dinner party.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1300 grams salmon fillet, pin bones removed approx. 1300 grams
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios chopped by hand or in food processor
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve with cooked salmon
Place a rack in the middle of your oven and preheat it to 375F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pat the salmon dry. And rub flesh with olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine minced garlic cloves and honey, spread over salmon.
Season with salt and pepper.
Press chopped pistachios onto salmon flesh.
Bake in oven until flesh flakes easily about 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min. before serving.
- Maple syrup can be used in place of honey.
- Keep in mind that the fish continues to cook when its removed from the oven, so make sure to take it out sooner rather than later.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 1189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2.3mg