This Pineapple Mango Smoothie made with orange juice is like sunshine in a glass! The smoothie is filling, loaded with vitamins and ready in less than 5 minutes.
This Pineapple Mango Smoothie is so delicious and refreshing! It's made with yogurt so it's filling and makes a great breakfast on the go or afternoon pick me up.
Smoothies are a great way to make use of seasonal fruit and veggies. You can create so many different variations depending on what you have on hand.
How to Make a Pineapple Mango Smoothie
You can use fresh or frozen fruit to make this smoothie. I actually prefer the texture of smoothies with frozen fruit. Frozen fruit makes smoothies so thick, frosty and creamy, it actually feels like you are having a frozen treat!
- Pineapple chunks. Frozen or fresh works.
- Mango chunks. Frozen or fresh.
- Plain, vanilla or any tropical flavoured yogurt. If you prefer to keep it dairy free you could use half a banana (frozen or fresh) to thicken the smoothie.
- Orange juice
- Ice cubes. This is optional, especially if using frozen fruit.
Add all of the ingredients to a blender jar and blend until smooth.
How to Store
Smoothies should be served immediately. If you have any leftovers they can be enjoyed as popsicles. Pour any leftover smoothie into popsicle molds and freeze.
Next time you chop up a fresh pineapple or have more fresh fruit than you need, remember to store the extra in the freezer. You'll be glad you did next time you have a craving for a tropical flavored smoothie.
If you love green smoothies and have some spinach and frozen pineapple stashed away try making this delicious Pineapple Spinach Smoothie.
More Delicious Smoothies
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango chunks
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes optional
- In a blender, add pineapple, mango, yogurt, orange juice and 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are well blended.
- Serve immediately.